The Peter Pan Foundation is excited to announce upcoming auditions for Wish Upon a Star 2019! WUAS, our beloved annual fundraiser for Children's Hospital Oakland, is returning for its 13th year... and there is going to be SO MUCH MAGIC this year!
For 2019, after a successful celebration of inclusion in our 2018 production, we have decided to open up ALL casts to some extra magic for all of our performers! Other than our Magical Meet and Greet cast, which will be our look-a-like cast, the PPF will be opening up all available roles to everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, appearance, age, or gender. We want to focus on inclusion, and to provide the opportunity for the actors to have their casting dreams come true! The PPF is very excited for the opportunity to showcase the talent of EVERYONE who wants to participate in this incredible show.
- Auditions take place January 18-20.
- Callbacks take place January 25-27.
- If you are not in town the weekend of January 18th for auditions, you must send an audition video to email@example.com no later than January 19th AT NOON!
- AWAY MEMBERS:As always, The PPF stage is open to ALL of our PPF family, including away/college members. All roles except fab five are available to you, and we would LOVE to have you come home and be with us! Please send your email and video by January 19th AT NOON!
- WUAS IS NOT JUST A SHOW:It is a tribute to our original Peter Pan, Steffen Ryge, and a celebration of the magic of helping others! We have already been approached by foster homes, hospitals, the Easterseals community, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation about blocks of tickets. This is going to be the most magical year yet!
Sign up for an audition slot here!
If you miss a chance to audition this time around, do not fear! We have monthly cabaret nights (see below) where you can still get a chance to perform and make friends with our PPF family. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter as well so you can be updated on any other opportunities to join us in making music and helping others.